Animal mounts!

Bafucin

I will support this. I want a tuantuan. And I promise to ride it on tatooine. In the dune sea.

Other creature to ride would be nice. Don't like the ugly speeders. Teir 1 look like they would be uncomfortable. Teir 2... have not really looked at them. And same with Teir 3. And those big speeders that are the size of a shuttle are just ugly.

If animal mounts are as fast as T3 speeders, then I will be disappointed. The lowly 10% speed increase per speeder rank is already on the low end. I can see animal mounts working and I would love that implemented, but come on... Speeders move ALOT faster than what they do currently. They aren't speeders, more like slow moving personal transportation machine... NOT speeders...

I want them, but I want them to have like 60% speed boost. Unless we end up getting that flying animal taxi on Alderaan. Which is what I really want! But I can see that flying just as fast as speeders...

But I would ride the animals at 60% speed boost. I don't care how fast everyone else goes.

I will support this. I want a tuantuan. And I promise to ride it on tatooine. In the dune sea.

So much yes. The only thing I would want more is a Hawaiian shirt and straw hat to complete the imagery, but I won't bleed tears if I don't get that.