Buff question in 1.2

Sumo-Chicken

I have a semi-simple question about buffing in 1.2

I have read that once you got a character through act 2 you would be able to use that specific classes buff. Now I was wondering if it would apply for both the republic and empire side.

Like if I were to go an level a trooper up to 50 and then I wanted to make a sith warrior.. Would that sith warrior also be able to get the trooper buff or would I have to level up a bounty hunter in order to get that buff?

Are you talking about that special ability ou can use when using that 20 minute cooldown ability?

Because I am talking about abilities like "Fortification" that gives 5% more endurance and such. I wanted to know if those were unlocked by both factions.

Sorry if I was unclear about that

Are you talking about that special ability ou can use when using that 20 minute cooldown ability?

Because I am talking about abilities like "Fortification" that gives 5% more endurance and such. I wanted to know if those were unlocked by both factions.

Sorry if I was unclear about that

No, it was clear, your title says buff, no? Your Sith will get the Bounty Hunter buff (imperial equvalent to the trooper buff) and your Trooper will get the Jedi Knight Buff (republic equvalent to the warrior).