Simply Awesome

Shumadin

Greetings everyone,

I must say that i have been impressed by Consular forums. I have been trying to decide which class to roll for some time now. I tried Marauder, Sentinel, and now a Shadow. Before i delve into the class, and i'm a one character guy, as i dont like alts, i really had a hard time deciding which one to go.

I browsed all three forums, heard a lot of bashing on Sentinel and Mara forums, i guess mostly immature kids, but these forums all i read was that if someone has a question or a problem, people are actually trying to help.

Point to this is that after weeks of trying to figure out what class to be, i decided to keep my Shadow as main, first because it seems very fun, snd most importantly because of this community, as i have a feeling that if i have a question that i will actually get a lot of help instead of L2P or you are just bad replies.

I guess its a thank you all thread, and hope we get more fun discussions going on :)

Well, the two forums for classes I tend to be in most are this one and the smuggler forums. Which coincidentally are the two classes I play most. But, I have to agree, I like the consular forum for it's mostly mature postings. Of course if they kept me out of here I'm sure the maturity level would increase by a factor of at least 4. ;)

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Jedi consular, may your wisdom bring peace to the galaxy.

I know I am glad I started out a sage I think I learned more about the game staring as a Consular then I would have any other class. Crowd control the ins and outs of damage vs healing all of this made the game fun for me and why I keep playing. I am playing other classes now but when the time comes I want to make another Consular and see how much I learned from the hard knocks my first one took.

And the posters here are very helpful and nice :) good to see your apart of this to OP.

Hey there!

While we greatly appreciate the intent behind this thread, and are pleased that you've found a home with the Consular class, we are going to go ahead and close this thread. This discussion is primarily discussing the types of threads and posts on the forums rather than the game itself. We welcome your feedback but ask that threads on the forums are firmly centered around discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Thanks!