Universal GTM at Fleets

BigjoeHoe

Hello i am a big Republic Fraction player and like most Republic players i unhappy with the amount of Republic players, on my server the Imperals tripple us in number. I have a level 50 Jedi Sentail with Max Biochem and i am luck i make 50k a day on my GTM then i made a BH at level 32 with my BH i made over 300k in one day at the GTM. With that inmid it is hard for any Republic player to make crdits off the GTM, it is clear the bigger the pouplation the more people are looking for items on the GTM. I under stand that there are some planets that have universal GTM's but they are out of reach and no one goes there to look and buy and most people dont relize there universal. So what i am asking Bioware to strongly consider is my idea of the Universal GTM at the Fleets were i can both buy items and sell items to the other fraction. With the new 1.2 update and Lagcy moves i saw in the new trailer one move cost 2,000,000 crdits i have 1mill between 2 level 50's so i am afrid like most players that i will not have enough crdits to try this new move. Here are my main reasons for a Universal GTM at the fleets.

1.It will open many doors for all players to find items they could not, or just more credits.

2.A Universal GTM will help low population servers by combine numbers so more items will be avibale on the GTM and more buyers are now looking

3.It it make it FAIR to low numbers eather on the Republic side or Imperal Side

PLEASE BIOWARE strongly consider my idea. In my point of view it will HELP and make it FAIR for all.

Yeah, from a story stand point, it just doesn't make sense. Why would the Empire want to supply its enemies with weapons/armor/mods/enhancements/medicine? It makes sense to have the cross faction GTN on Nar shadaa (Which is in Hutt territory). The Hutts are only interested in what is good for business. :)

The Republic and Imperial fleets can't share the Market, since Republics and Imperials won't trade with each other, they'd rather kill the other and steal what the other had.

If you want to trade with the other faction, go to a planet that offers a black market (like Nar Shadda, as mentioned).

yeah but if you don't want to trade you don't have to, also everyone knows that a Universal GTM on the fleets would help out both sides a lot, probably more the the Republic so don't troll people.
But it impacts the server economy for everyone, member of the Faceless Masses. You cannot isolate a system as this.

It is a bad idea anyway.