I hardly even log on anymore

Reevax

I played UO and then WoW for ages, never missed a day even from day 1.

This game is just so lacking in so many ways I am already to the point where I go days without logging on.

So many core systems missing and so so very linear. What shame because I like Star Wars a lot, such a disappointment.

I played UO and then WoW for ages, never missed a day even from day 1.

This game is just so lacking in so many ways I am already to the point where I go days without logging on.

So many core systems missing and so so very linear. What shame because I like Star Wars a lot, such a disappointment.

Thank goodness there are quite a few MMO's to play

Thank goodness there are quite a few MMO's to play

I love your name.

Sadly there is nothing worth playing now. I'm burned out on elves and dwarves and this was the only Star Wars MMO.

I hope Bliz does a sci-fi MMO next

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have a forum for suggestions and many subforums for specific topics.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Allison Berryman has an excellent post about the kind of feedback that is most useful to us for making improvements to the game.

Thank you!