Mission gives my wife mufti-billions of darkside points

captainfrankie

OK the mission double dare gave my wife literally billions of darkside points lol even tho it gave her billion she only got to darkside 3 check it out!.

http://i40.tinypic.com/jfyki8.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/qrce36.jpg

what the heck do you have to do to get that many darkside points destroy a whole solar system? lol and does this mean she is the new emperor now haha

OK the mission double dare gave my wife literally billions of darkside points lol even tho it gave her billion she only got to darkside 3 check it out!.

what the heck do you have to do to get that many darkside points destroy a whole solar system? lol and does this mean she is the new emperor now haha

See the little "." it is called a decimal point. She didnt get "billions" of points.

Do you know what a decimal point is?
Do you know what a decimal comma is?

I mean, maybe the OP is from Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada (French-speaking), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroes, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Greenland, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kirgistan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau , Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, or Vietnam.

rather than Australia, Botswana, British West Indies, Brunei, Canada (English-speaking), Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Korea (both North and South), Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, People's Republic of China, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland (and used to dealing primarily with Swiss francs), Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States (including insular areas), or Zimbabwe.

Edited by ferroz

Do you know what a decimal comma is?

I mean, maybe the OP is from Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada (French-speaking), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroes, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Greenland, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kirgistan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau , Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, or Vietnam.

rather than Australia, Botswana, British West Indies, Brunei, Canada (English-speaking), Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Korea (both North and South), Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, People's Republic of China, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland (and used to dealing primarily with Swiss francs), Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States (including insular areas), or Zimbabwe.

If it actually was formatted in the correct way you would have a point. You however do not.

If it actually was formatted in the correct way you would have a point. You however do not.
No, the point still remains... he suggested that there's a bug in the formatting and his english is a little sketchy. It's quite possible that he's interpreting it as billions based on the standard notation for his region.

Pretty sure it isn't a bug.

If you fail a diplomacy mission, you get a tiny fraction of the points you would get if you completed it. Some of those rewards have been decimals for me, so my alignment bar looks something similar to this guy's wifes.

I always figured it was a bug, but regardless, when it happened to me those points disappeared when I reached light V

To the OP, I remember with that silly DS/LS point thing happened to me. Made me laugh because I sent my companion Blizz on a Diplomacy mission and he failed it, awarding me 1.67485968834783758489993 LS points.

I felt that Blizz was going overboard.

Edited by Moitteva
removed quoted rude

When I got 1.5738475638899222644000 LS points from my Jawa companion, I was not amused. Indeed, I felt cheated out of the rest of that point that cause my alignment to contain so many numbers. Cheated, I tell you.

Tell your wife not to let something as paltry as a decimal point keep her from overthrowing the Emperor.

Edited by Moitteva
removed quoted removed post

This is 100% a bug and has been around since Game Testing. And for those wondering, the "decimal point" is in fact a decimal point and not a decimal comma. This bug shows itself every now and then but it doesn't effect anything.. only a visual bug.

To the OP, I remember with that silly DS/LS point thing happened to me. Made me laugh because I sent my companion Blizz on a Diplomacy mission and he failed it, awarding me 1.67485968834783758489993 LS points.

I felt that Blizz was going overboard.

Mine was my ship droid. Given that one of his lines is "Thank you master, I was just trying to think of a way to please you" or something like that, I figured he wanted to stretch my pleasure as far as he could take it, lol

Well the OP isn't wrong. His wife did get billions of darkside points. Each number to the right of the decimal is a fraction of one whole point, and there are billions of fractions it seems. So if you count each fraction as a point, and you can do that, then she in fact did get billions of points. Sort of like when you ask someone how much money they have and they tell you one hundrend then show you a one dollar bill. They have one hundred cents. Edited by Pcolapat

Well the OP isn't wrong. His wife did get billions of darkside points. Each number to the right of the decimal is a fraction of one whole point, and there are billions of fractions it seems. So if you count each fraction as a point, and you can do that, then she in fact did get billions of points.

Think theyre called "billionths" /shrug

Same thing happen to me, it gives you like 535.32425243 dark side points, once you max out light side any extra light side points you get will subtract from your dark side points so eventually you'll have 0 dark side points...

Anyways it's just a bug

Haha, nice thread. Give the OP a break, we all went in here because we wanted to see billions of points ;)

Still funny, did anyone count the digits? Could have been gazillions at a glance :D

Edit: @OP - don't worry, the system will correct it, probably with the weekly maintenance.

Edited by iRouven

Hello everyone,

We have recently removed a number of off-topic, non-constructive, and rude posts from this thread.

As a reminder, please keep your feedback on-topic to the thread subject, constructive, and respectful of other posters. Please also take a moment to review the Rules of Conduct if you have not done so recently.

As a reminder:

Insults and Rude Comments - You may not agree with what someone says but we do expect you to be respectful of others and their opinions. Being rude to them and insulting them is never allowed.

Trolling - We highly encourage you to be constructive. Inflammatory posts that are meant to do nothing more than provoke strong, emotional negative reactions from others is not allowed.

Please use the flag button - If you come across a post that you think breaks the forum rules, please flag it so we can investigate it.

Ignore Feature - If you find you simply cannot get along with someone, please add them to your ignore list.

We thank you for your effort in keeping this discussion constructive and respectful.

The fact that she still has tutorial windows open after 30 levels somehow bugs me more than the decimal mistake.

Yeah that is the first thing my eyes were drawn to. I am OCD about that kind of thing after having to disable it on so many new characters. Thinking about playing 30 levels with tutorials popping up constantly makes my teeth grind... what were we talking about again? LOL

look again 5009.399 so that isnt billions

pluss sh got 649.999 light point which off set,s the dark side point some

Edited by HVCBuzz