best secondary stats for annihilation

kijthae

I decided to fill enchancement slots of the pvp gear i will get at 50 with power/surge enchancements. Due to %100 crit chance with dots while berzerk is active I dont see crit best choice , I still want to increase crit damage so i want surge and power for the rest. Have you ever tried it ? Are there power/surge enchancements for lvl 50 ?

Since ur pvp focus then yes power/surge r best ti fill in the that slot power surge slots r kinda hard to get only found in a few piecies of gear i know IA head and gloves and i think bh has them in their gear as well can't rember if it's in the champ and coulmi or just 1 of the 2 sets Edited by Zaxem

I decided to fill enchancement slots of the pvp gear i will get at 50 with power/surge enchancements. Due to %100 crit chance with dots while berzerk is active I dont see crit best choice , I still want to increase crit damage so i want surge and power for the rest. Have you ever tried it ? Are there power/surge enchancements for lvl 50 ?

Just remember that DR hits surge very hard after about 70% or so. By 75% there really is no reason to stack it further as it essentially does not increase with increased investment.