Where do I find this set?

Oragummi

I've seen many screenshots of this set and was wondering if anyone knew where to get this exact one. It can be seen in many places on the SWTOR site such as this video or the top and middle right pictures in the BH armoring class page. I apologize if this thread already exists.

PS. If any BW employees have time to answer aswell I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Edited by Oragummi

So far I have the Helm, but sadly can not remember where I got it, it was a quest reward from fairly early on,

The rest, I have not seen anything yet that looks anything like the other parts of the set, I would love to collect this full set, so any info Bioware would be nice.

:)

Finally, someone else out there looking for this set. I also posted a thread regarding this armor but, sadly, couldn't find out anything... Who knows, maybe you'll have better luck than me. Edited by Freaknick

I think this gear is ether crafted or maybe from doing heroics on alderaan i really dont know but im shure its probably crafted seeing as i can craft a helm that looks just the same Edited by Snow_Hawk