A question to those currently playing on oceanic servers

KungfuPolecat

I think Oceanic servers are a dangerous territory, as it is only going to lead to them crashing over an unknown location on the Australia flight run, and all it's players being marooned on a magical time travelling island filled with Polar Bears and smoke monsters, causing continual flash backs, and eventual flash forwards to their lives, showing how they were all related and intertwined all along, and then one of them will develop super powers. Edited by Vahzl

I think they'd need to wait and see. The oceanic servers are pretty consistenly very heavy - full at prime time, but we don't know how many players are new subs, and how many are players filling in time with an alt before they can bring their mains over from the US servers. If BW can up the population limit, that would be the optimal choice. Otherwise, one more PVP and one more PVE might be needed.

I think they'd need to wait and see. The oceanic servers are pretty consistenly very heavy - full at prime time, but we don't know how many players are new subs, and how many are players filling in time with an alt before they can bring their mains over from the US servers. If BW can up the population limit, that would be the optimal choice. Otherwise, one more PVP and one more PVE might be needed.

Thanks for your opinion, i have been thinking the same as you from what i have seen when i check server status's. Not real keen on transferring to a full server but also do not want them to open new servers and transfer to a ghost town like my current server, so may have to be a little patient and wait and see how it unfolds

Edited by KungfuPolecat

Er...... the plot of lost has given me a little more info than anyone else has, nice try you get a cookie anyways

Pre-coffee morning humor, Oceanic being the airline the cast are on when they meet their island based fates.