Effect Condition Failed

Jinroku

What the title says; I get that quite a bit while I PvP.

Is it blatantly saying that, sorry our ability's don't work? Its very frustrating, happens alot with my back blast mainly.

Another one that's annoying is the almighty great server lag, when on my screen I'm directly behind someone and its telling me I am not, and the next thing you know they teleport a little away from me. Gotta love body lag.

But can anyone explain what "Effect Condition Failed" means?

Means that the game doesn't recognize you as being in position to fire a Back Blast.

Like you said...lag :(

Its pretty horrid in this game. Never played a game that is nearly as bad at this one with server/body lag.

You know how many times I have to re position myself after Shoot First, cause the body falls in correctly due to lag.

Its pretty horrid in this game. Never played a game that is nearly as bad at this one with server/body lag.

You know how many times I have to re position myself after Shoot First, cause the body falls in correctly due to lag.

Ask them politely to stand still before you stun them :)

It's only on your end. Or at least it's not a wide spread issue. I dont have this kind of lag that causes this on my Scoundrel