Where are the level 50 stims on the Fleet

Is this the same for other items as well? Such as Hilts, Enhacements, and Crystals?

I'm Artifice btw and I want to know if there is an "guaranteed" market for me as well.

You can make up to the "22" level hilts/enhancements if I'm not mistaken, but for the higher level ones they are drops from Hard/Nightmare OPs along with the weapons that contain the 41 stat crystals (which can currently be purchased on the fleet from the Geologist).

This will however change when 1.2 arrives, since you'll be able to RE almost everything and learn the schematic so you can craft/sell it.

There's a guy in Ziost Shadow Bridge Deck that sells level 50 stims. They're pretty expensive (3K a pop, need a new one when you die), and it seems like it'd be cheaper to level up an alt to do Biochem if you use those with any regular frequency.

There's a guy in Ziost Shadow Bridge Deck that sells level 50 stims. They're pretty expensive (3K a pop, need a new one when you die), and it seems like it'd be cheaper to level up an alt to do Biochem if you use those with any regular frequency.

Those are level 40. The Prototype lvl 48 Stims that are commonly used for raiding are only made by biochemists. They can also make Artifact Reusable stims, but atm only those with Biochem can use those. Eventually they are phasing out reusables.