Beta tester returning

V-Serp

Most people probably won't care, but maybe some people will if they remember my account so I'm posting this thread. I was Sith Sorc Shard on Cosmic Turbine.

I beta tested and left feedback during the test as I could around my work schedule at the time. I didn't get the game immediately afterwards because I knew queues would be pretty long at launch and I had already gone through the game a few times. Additionally, the game was a bit buggy so I wanted to give it time to sort itself out. Also my schedule had taken me away from home and I knew I wouldn't have (consistent) internet access, and depending on how things went, that could have lasted at least 3 months to almost a year without being able to play a game.

Well things resolved themselves, I'm back home and on a regular schedule again, and this game has had time to develop and for the code to be optimized. So I went and picked up the game today and am installing it right now.

I have been looking at the forums the past few days, I know I'll be on The Fatman and I'm not quite sure if the game is good or not because of the conflicting posts. I'll at least be here for 2 months, and as long as my work schedule doesn't get wonky maybe even longer than that depending on the game. Hope to see people on there, and maybe people can give me credits or something to give me a head start :p I'm planning on making a Sage, I'll post the name on here after I make it! :)

Edit-SerpSage on The Fatman. Hope to see you guys there!

Edited by V-Serp

I have been looking at the forums the past few days, I know I'll be on The Fatman and I'm not quite sure if the game is good or not because of the conflicting posts.

Welcome back (though I don't recall who you are ;) ).

The last thing you want to do is rely on forums to tell you if a game is good or not. That goes for any game. Play it for yourself. That's the only way to truly know if it is good.

Port Nowhere is the place to be if youre planning to roll Republic. There is more empire on that server but Empire has so many idiots on Port Nowhere. I don't know why.

bro your a bad imp. i rickroll you all day long on my sage and will do so with my 1.2 nerf.

Most people probably won't care, but maybe some people will if they remember my account so I'm posting this thread. I was Sith Sorc Shard on Cosmic Turbine.

I beta tested and left feedback during the test as I could around my work schedule at the time. I didn't get the game immediately afterwards because I knew queues would be pretty long at launch and I had already gone through the game a few times. Additionally, the game was a bit buggy so I wanted to give it time to sort itself out. Also my schedule had taken me away from home and I knew I wouldn't have (consistent) internet access, and depending on how things went, that could have lasted at least 3 months to almost a year without being able to play a game.

Well things resolved themselves, I'm back home and on a regular schedule again, and this game has had time to develop and for the code to be optimized. So I went and picked up the game today and am installing it right now.

I have been looking at the forums the past few days, I know I'll be on The Fatman and I'm not quite sure if the game is good or not because of the conflicting posts. I'll at least be here for 2 months, and as long as my work schedule doesn't get wonky maybe even longer than that depending on the game. Hope to see people on there, and maybe people can give me credits or something to give me a head start :p I'm planning on making a Sage, I'll post the name on here after I make it! :)

WB.. patch 1.2 looks really promising. Hope you enjoy the game.

Sigh...looks like I'll be really busy again starting Thursday or Monday. Most likely I won't be able to play for 3 months again at least...well I guess I'll see how it goes. I have a few days at least before that starts again.