Suggestion: Upgrade to the matrix cube in 1.2

Bazzoong

Basically what the title says, it would be nice if there was a way to upgrade the matrix cube in 1.2, it does not have to be by a lot, but it should be something you actively do ideally with a quest (with voice acting etc.).

Datacrons and the matix cube where a really fun experience while playing (although I was close to smashing my computer at times), and I´d hate to just put my cube into the storage case since I am kind of "emotionally connected" to it, it stands for hours spent playing and is worth way more to me than random drops, be those items or tokens.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree an upgrade to the matrix cube would be nice. However, I recommend the next group of cubes require nine out of the 12 shards (basically 3 out of four colors). For example, RRRBBBGGG would give strength, RRRGGGYYY would give Aim, etc..

The three colors should be the colors that are opposite the shards used for our current matrix cube. That way collecting all 12 shards becomes a part of the process. It wouldn't make sense for every cube to use all 12 shards because then how would we make cubes with different stats?

The downside of this plan is that I can't think of how they could get upgraded after using 9 shards.:confused:

I'm also sad to see my cube getting replaced by an upgrade - maybe we can see this in 1.3?