Remodding Gear Back

ChickenPho

So I remodded both my BM and Rakata sets. Question is, how gimped will I be if I don't turn them back to the original state and have it update for 1.2? Is it really worth burning the money remodding everything back? Or would it be ok just stick with it and grind for the next tier set.

Just stick with it, it will remain as you have it now when they patch and if you are top of your gear/stats now for the content you are doing then there is no need to mess it all around.

All that is going to happen is that they are going to create an "armour" mod and slot for your armour and spread the stats out a bit.

What you will find when it patches is that you will have no stats on the shell other than the set bonus, a new slot will exist in the shell with a armour mod insode it that carries the piece's armour class and a few stats the rest of your custom mods will carry the same stats as they did before.

The stats on the armour mod will not match what came off of the shell, the mod will carry some of the shell's stats and some off the stats that were on the original mods. I don't think your stats will change drastically at all.

its an mmo, eventually youll get better gear no matter where you start so only thing that matters is if you want to spend money to remod

personally ive switched too many mods to get rid of alacrity to bother with it

specially considering battlemaster token droprates