No DownTime! What is going on?

ZaruenMakai

Why isn't anyone complaining that there is no downtime this tuesday... usually we have people complaining about everything. btw i am happy aobut this i just usually see people complaining about a bunch of pointless crap so im curious as to why no one is.

Why isn't anyone complaining that there is no downtime this tuesday... usually we have people complaining about everything. btw i am happy aobut this i just usually see people complaining about a bunch of pointless crap so im curious as to why no one is.

Oh snap! Umm...

Why no downtime?!? I was planning to do something, and now I can't cause I can play! YOU RUINED MY LIFE BW!

They're waiting until Friday evening Australia time to bring the servers down again. :p

It's a trick, a common one at that.

Here is the real deal:

By not having downtime now, they justify having a two day downtime during next weeks maintenance frame, that means no gaming on Saturday while they prep the servers for next Tuesdays patch day, which both will be roughly 8,55 hours each.

Enjoy your bone, it will be dug down again soon

*tinfoil hat off*

I'm disappointed in BW. I have an assignment to do, and was planning to do it tonight because I was expecting the servers to be down, but alas, they're not, so now I'm being suckered in to playing the game again. Thanks BW! :mad:

Because the damage has been done. I had two friends leave SWTOR because they couldnt play during their peak hours. This has been something we've been complaining about for a long time...PEOPLE PLAY THIS GAME AT 2AM! A lot more than there are playing at 8-9am. This should have been implemented from the get-go. Im sure there is a number of users like my 2 buddies who left for the same reasons.

Sucks it takes Bioware so much to tell them "dude, really? 2am CST?"

Let me help you then :

OMG NO DOWNTIME. Now I can't take my weekly shower.:mad: