Really Bioware? Who came up with this headgear?

itekazzawrrlic

lmao... I was leveling with a friend from 15-50 and I made him wear that :D

HAHA.... told him it looked awesome lols. He actually wore it all the way. Oh man.. if he only knew how much pleasure I got out of laughing through every damn cinematic lol

On my Agent, the headgear I'm using is a headset I got as a quest reward on Nar Shaddaa. I am currently at Corellia and I am still using it. It is not moddable. I have not found anything that looks better than it.

I know that there is a "Do not show helmet option", I do not use it.

Heck I'd be so angry having to wear that I'd go to the Dark Side too. That would tempt Mother Teresa to convert probably.

I've always wondered how one person can convince a group of people with half a brain, that some like that is cool looking. Like that little ugly square thing Nissan makes, Cube or something like that. How the hell does some designer comvince a bunch of high executives that there's a market for that and that it's awesome. One heck of a salesman I guess.

Heck I'd be so angry having to wear that I'd go to the Dark Side too. That would tempt Mother Teresa to convert probably.

I've always wondered how one person can convince a group of people with half a brain, that some like that is cool looking. Like that little ugly square thing Nissan makes, Cube or something like that. How the hell does some designer comvince a bunch of high executives that there's a market for that and that it's awesome. One heck of a salesman I guess.

Now thats kinda funny in so many ways m8. As I said earlier... I even got a "friend" ingame to wear it non stop by saying it was awesome lol. And heres the kicker... IM A SALESMAN lol.

I find almost all of the headgear to be good looking. Lots of them are right out of the movies.

You think about it Star Wars always had interesting to odd armor and headgear in the movies. LOL look at Darth Vader.

Edited by Romiz

After seeing this i am just wow'd. This has to be the lamest headgear i've seen.. I look like something out of a bad 50's sci-fi b-flick.

Really??

Sith Inquisitor = ***

Imperial Agent = S&M gear??

The 1.2 smuggler = no comment... bad... just bad...

The 1.2 imperial agent = ORANGE GEAR AGAIN??? REALLY??

After seeing this i am just wow'd. This has to be the lamest headgear i've seen.. I look like something out of a bad 50's sci-fi b-flick.

Really??

I lol'd.

Like, seriously, I lol'd. As in, laughed out loud.

Bioware has to be trolling us.

I once put something on Nadia that I was sure would cause her to no longer love me. I should have kept a screenshot for teh lulz.

I would rather have three good-looking pieces of headgear than a hundred awful ones.

Edited by Felioats

The hide headgear option in preferences is there for a reason. :)

Your companion on the other hand, is going to look a clown most of the game due to the headgear and no option to turn it off for companions as of yet. Which is why I like companions that have features that override the display of headgear.

This game clearly needs more Teletubby hats. Petition for more Teletubby attire!

LOL sounds like Armor they use in Wizards 101.

Also agree with the post just above this one by Andryah. When I get a headgear item dislike just hide it or if want to see my Dark side head effects.

Edited by Romiz