How much Accuracy for a tank?

Brutus

Title says it all... how much accuracy rating (or even better, total accuracy percentage) does a JG tank need to be effective? I have a couple def/accuracy enhancements in my gear and I'm wondering if I can get rid of the accuracy for a defensive stat.

Thanks in advance!

Well the higher your accuracy the more you hit things. The more you hit things the higher your DPS. The higher your DPS the higher your threat. The higher your threat the better tank you are.

Then again, being able to take the punishment coming your way is a good thing as well.

Honestly, I don't know. :) My level 41 Guardian has something like 94% accuracy and I only ever really have threat trouble when an overzealous Gunslinger guild mate will start shooting the moment I leap onto a boss rather than giving me a few seconds to build up good threat.

By 100% do you mean special attack accuracy or normal attack accuracy? Since Special is always 10% more than Normals.

I've been told aim for 105% (special or normal I have no idea). This is 100% to hit plus 5% extra to wipe the bosses chance to dodge/parry off the table