Changes towards sorcerers healers in patch 1.2

Daren-

Hi everyone. Im just wanting to create an alt and i have in my mind that sorcerer wud be it. Im just wondering how hard possible sorc nerf is going to be in patch 1.2? Will sorcerer healer be as affective in pvp as it is now? And will sorcerers still have 5-6secs cc, knock back, fast run, and sorcerer shields. And how about healing? does patch 1.2 affect alot of it? Thnks in advance, cheers Edited by Daren-

Sorc is taking a huge hit in 1.2 . if you're leveling an SI go assassin and save some yourself disappointment. I love sorcerer to death but it'll be a dead class at that point. no real reason in leveling or playing it. Edited by DarthWannaBe

Hi everyone. Im just wanting to create an alt and i have in my mind that sorcerer wud be it. Im just wondering how hard possible sorc nerf is going to be in patch 1.2? Will it sorcerer healer be as affective in pvp as it is now? And will sorcerers still have 5-6secs cc, knock back, fast run, and sorcerer shields. And how about healing? does patch 1.2 affect alot of it? Thnks in advance, cheers

Healing Sorcerors are virtually extinct in PvP in 1.2, and the weakest healing class in PvE.

You'll want to play a different class in 1.2.