How do I find all missions on a planet?

Astarris

There really should be a mission counter to show total number of missions available and how many a player has done. It bugs me to not know if I've completed all the missions on a given planet or not. And also, I get the idea of undiscovered areas, but couldn't you put an outline around the outside of playable area so we know if we have looked in all the right places? Little things I know, but important in my opinion. Thanks.

it's not that tough to see the triangle marks on the map or mini map. also, if you miss one or two it's not that big of a thing. But to my knowledge after leveling up two 50's and working on another, all of the quests are in certain easily locatable areas. Either quest hubs or on the way or near a quest you have. So, I wouldn't fret too much.

The truth of the matter, is there's too many quests, by the time you hit corellia, if you do everything, which i've done. You're somewhere in the realm of early to mid 49, the issue you'll find isn't running out of or finding quests, it's that you have quests you really don't need to do heh. Storywise you can complete everything, but you'll be 50 before you run out of normal planet quests.

Another thing, as a quick edit, there's ways to tell, the npc's will give you connecting quests, so you'll know where you are on a planet, and if you have or have not completed that area or class quest.

and.. as another quick edit, good luck, hope you're having fun. If you want.. tell your friends, and if you or they decide to play, come to the jung ma server, we have room, and cookies..

(lie, there's not actually any cookies..)

Edited by Macabakur