Operative enforcer PvP set bonus = awful

senojones

(2) Increases the duration of Infiltrate or Smuggle by 5 seconds and Evasion or Dodge by 1 second.

(4) Increases max energy by 5.

Could we please get some real thought in re-designing this set? How about something that actually has an impact on abilities used often in PvP? You could literally take away the bonus on this set and it would have no change to the effectiveness of the class in any PvP situation, that should be enough reason to change it.

Any of these abilities listed below would benefit greatly in PvP:

Hidden Strike

Backstab

Shiv

Tactical Advantage

Acid Blade

Laceration

Sever Tendon

Stim Boost

Shield Probe

Cloaking Screen

Sneak

Distraction

Adrenaline Probe

Corrosive Dart

Flash Bang

And if you're going to give us some sort of energy set bonus, how about extra energy regeneration instead?

PLEASE consider doing this before 1.2 comes out, it shouldn't be a difficult task to accomplish and deserves some attention.

Have you read the 1.2 changes? Bioware obviously doesn't give a **** about this class, and seem to want as few people playing it as possible.

On the flip side, the field tech gear may actually be better than the operative gear for set bonuses. I may be switching to it come 1.2.

Edited by CanisAquilus

Currently, the best set bonuses for conc PvP are the 2pc PvE enforcer set, and the 2pc PvP Field tech set.

I completely agree with ya, that DPS ops got the shaft on their PvP setbonus, and throwing 5 energy on the 4pc for ALL SPECS is a total joke. You only utilize that 5 energy from a full bar, and so I'd say you manage to effectively use it in a WZ a handful of times.

PLEASE OVERHAUL OPERATIVE DPS PVP SETBONUSES, AND ALL OPERATIVE 4PC!

Have you read the 1.2 changes? Bioware obviously doesn't give a **** about this class, and seem to want as few people playing it as possible.

On the flip side, the field tech gear may actually be better than the operative gear for set bonuses. I may be switching to it come 1.2.

Of course I have, but I tend to believe its a lack of end-game PvP experience and ability to play the class at its full potential. They have zero reason to hate a class in their own game, it would just be bad business.

That's a big problem now-days with the developer teams in charge of class balance for most MMOs today, the lack of seeing/playing the maximum potential of their classes and how to balance it all out in a positive way.

About your comment on the Field Tech set, they are both currently pretty bad so I don't think it will really matter which set bonus's you have.

Some ideas I thought of with the list of abilities/skills above ( for either 2 or 4 pc ):

- Reduces the energy cost of Backstab, Shiv and Laceration by 5.

- Increases the damage of Backstab, Shiv and Laceration by 5%.

- Increases the chance of Collateral Strike by 50%

- Increases the maximum stack of Tactical Advantage by 1.

- Increases the damage bonus of Tactical Advantage by 1%.

- Increases the armor penetration bonus of Acid Blade by 5%.

- Acid Blade no longer requires energy.

- Increases the range of Sever Tendon and Distraction by 5 meters.

- Reduces the cooldown of Sever Tendon and Distraction by 2 seconds.

- Stim Boost no longer consumes a Tactical Advantage.

- Flash Bang removes all hostile damage effects.

Some of these might work and some might not, but they all at least have an effect on the overall common gameplay of a concealment Operative in PvP. If you have other suggestions to add to any of the Imperial Agent armor sets, please do so.