Qued PvP concerns

kiisuno

i need to file a complaint here about that queing of PvP in the lower left corner. how come im constantly being put into Huttball against high levels of nothing but healers? its total bs how one person can constantly heal himself while 3 damage dealers are pumling away at him and he never runs out of health for a good 5 minutes. there should be a class limit taken into effect when queing for PvP games and healing skills should be weaker than what they are during gameplay by atleast 50%. that healing crap makes it unfair when a group of 4-8 que up and they are nothing but healers you cant win against that. in all fairness the ability to infinitly heal is complete and utter BULL $#!^ during a friendly qued PvP. anyone else agree with me here?

i need to file a complaint here about that queing of PvP in the lower left corner. how come im constantly being put into Huttball against high levels of nothing but healers?

its total bs how one person can constantly heal himself while 3 damage dealers are pumling away at him and he never runs out of health for a good 5 minutes. there should be a class limit taken into effect when queing for PvP games.

healing skills should be weaker than what they are during gameplay by atleast 50%. that healing crap makes it unfair when a group of 4-8 que up and they are nothing but healers you cant win against that. in all fairness the ability to infinitly heal is complete and utter BULL $#!^ during a friendly qued PvP. anyone else agree with me here?

Wow tried to fix that, still burns my eyes...

Swings and roundabouts, plenty of losses occur because a team has too many healers, 8 dps on a team with a clue is the most terrifying thing to face IMO.

Only today on an alderan my team had 5 kills total to the other sides 40+ but we won with comical ease because even though we died they couldnt clear the point fast enough for us to run back