Server merges please

snafus

So for the past few weeks my server "Death Wind corridor" has about died. We average about 30 players in fleet at prime time. But i haven't seen bioware acknowledge these growing population issues. And i know this isn't a problem just for my server. I really just want to know if bioware will do the smart thing and merge severs or at least put out a plan of action to fix the problem. If they don't get their **** together come may D3 will take whats left of these dieing servers.

ill give you 3 minutes before the thread is closed, and youre directed to the consolidate dthread with no dev response and pages upon pages of community responses of how their servers are dead.

Yep - and they say BW are listening to the players?

ill give you 3 minutes before the thread is closed, and youre directed to the consolidate dthread with no dev response and pages upon pages of community responses of how their servers are dead.

Exactly, could not of said it better, its sad really. They just dont get it.

they can't right now, but they can transfer entire guilds to a server for testing?

it's hard doesn't seem like an adequate excuse for not doing it, its one thing for saying its hard and we're working on it, but they didnt, they said it was hard.