Anyone getting stuck crouching when using Take Cover?

Finnvar

Any other Gunslingers out there that get stuck in crouch mode when using Take Cover. It appear to only happen in instances (non PvP) and seems to only occur when I am grouped with others (have tried in instanced to reproduce and cannot). The bug appears to affect animation only, as I am still able to use other skills. If I get knocked back by create, it clear the animation bug until the next time I use Take Cover. Anyone experiencing this or know of a way to get out of this? I have tried numerous things, with no solution. Any help is appreciated.

Common bug for me in Voidstar. If I'm in cover when round 1 ends i often get stuck in crouch animation. Then I can usually only use non cover abilities. Sometimes death (or something else) clears the bug, but many times I end up playing the entire second half with only couple useless skills. Hate it when this happens.

Common bug for me in Voidstar. If I'm in cover when round 1 ends i often get stuck in crouch animation. Then I can usually only use non cover abilities. Sometimes death (or something else) clears the bug, but many times I end up playing the entire second half with only couple useless skills. Hate it when this happens.

ive had this before, however you'll probably notice in the area that shows ur active buffs 'cover screen' will still be there... If you right click on that tiny icon it should dispel the 'buff' and allow you to return to normal gameplay

at least, this works for me :/

ive had this before, however you'll probably notice in the area that shows ur active buffs 'cover screen' will still be there... If you right click on that tiny icon it should dispel the 'buff' and allow you to return to normal gameplay

at least, this works for me :/

Have to try that next time. I'm not technically in cover though when this bug happens, but maybe it's some kind of limbo in between :)