Room 2 of Void Star Exploit?

Ceasaigh

Where you have to activate the bridge

People are using force run to jump over the short pit to get to the other side before the bridge goes down?

Is there no end to the advantages people try and get?

Edited by Ceasaigh

People are using force run to jump over the short pit to get to the other side before the bridge goes down?

Not an exploit. Part of the map. Adapt and L2P.

good thing the jump is *********** hard then!

Not an exploit. Part of the map. Adapt and L2P.

I doubt that it was intended as part of the map. Otherwise why put up a barrier you have to fight to take down.

If everyone could simply bypass the fight why fight for it in the first place?

I doubt that it was intended as part of the map. Otherwise why put up a barrier you have to fight to take down.

There's no force field in the middle, the platforms are also conveniently closer to each other. Just the right distance for force speed jumps and leaps/charges.

1+1 = ?

Edited by Sharangir

There's no way this was intended. Just think to yourself. If the defending team has no force speed using classes, and the attacking team has one, and the attacking team sends their speed user across while also NOT killing the defenders, the game is now over. The defenders won't respawn across the bridges, and they'd just be sitting there waiting on the game to end.

It's just common sense. It'll be fixed.

There's no way this was intended. Just think to yourself. If the defending team has no force speed using classes, and the attacking team has one, and the attacking team sends their speed user across while also NOT killing the defenders, the game is now over. The defenders won't respawn across the bridges, and they'd just be sitting there waiting on the game to end.

It's just common sense. It'll be fixed.

It was intended, the platforms are just the right distance for all of the gap closers.

Because unless everyone on the team has Force speed, some people will still need to take down the barrier to progress.

To be honest, I can't imagine it's "not" intended. Isn't there even a little speed-boost on the defenders side to help them get people without their own speed boost a chance to jump across?

I can "potentially" imagine it being an issue if the attackers can get some people across and deliberately not kill ANY of the defenders... but really how, likely is that? And even if they do attempt it, couldn't some people just suicide their way over?

To me it's one of the small things that actually makes the map more interesting.

Edited by Tyrias