Dailies should be randomized

Michaelphoenix

In wow Tol Barad had its dailies randomized which ones you got each day so that you didnt do the same ones every day. This helped them seem much less repetitive. this is definitely one of those minor things that SWTOR could steal from wow to improve itself.

just a thought i had while doing my dalies.

In wow Tol Barad had its dailies randomized which ones you got each day so that you didnt do the same ones every day. This helped them seem much less repetitive. this is definitely one of those minor things that SWTOR could steal from wow to improve itself.

just a thought i had while doing my dalies.

While I will definitely agree dailies are boring as hell they would need to be a step above WoW because honestly, Tol Barad was absolute ****, the quests sucked, the area was blah etc etc. Then again that could have been because I played wow from launch and was getting really tired of it by that point lol.

Honestly I wish they could develop something different from dailies. Hated em in BC, WoTLK, CATA and still not a fan in SWTOR. While WoW did get some stuff right they also had a way of shooting themselves in the foot left and right, so taking ideas from it should be done with caution and careful consideration. "Oh but its the biggest MMO!" you say, yeah well China's the biggest country population wise too, does that make it better than all the other countries?

Honestly I wish they could develop something different from dailies. Hated em in BC, WoTLK, CATA and still not a fan in SWTOR. While WoW did get some stuff right they also had a way of shooting themselves in the foot left and right, so taking ideas from it should be done with caution and careful consideration.

^ This.

Rather see fresh ideas & no dailies at all.

Edited by Dayfax