Dear BioWare: We, The Mature Ones, Apologize!

RogueKnight

*looks at forums and shakes head*

Wow.. all I can say is BioWare... you guys are doing a great job! You've got a hell of a great game in hand, you're being incredibly cool doing your best to get as many people as you can into the game BEFORE it's even officially launched.. and there's just so much drama and complainers out there.

You promised nothing beyond the point people can get in early UP TO 5 days in advance.. and everyone's screaming like a smacked child cause they're not in when so and so who bought it on this date already is.

PRE-ORDER hardly ever means EARLY ACCESS, it's a generous gift. ALOT of people pre-ordered BEFORE there even was a promise of early access cause we simply wanted the game ready at launch.

FYI: LAUNCH IS THE 20TH :p

Hope you Devs, Mods, Designers, Gms etc all realize that the ones who weren't deprived crucial oxygen during birth, realize it's a pure bonus you're doing right now with Early Access and we thank you for it.. and apologize for the insane number of crying kids that our flooding your forums.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once December 15th hits, getting in to play will be an expectation, we were told that by Pre-ordering, we'd get to play up to 5 days ahead of launch.

Playing today and tomorrow is, indeed, a gift and a privelage.

Thanks for the extra two days, Bioware!

Making a thread which specifically demeans a large group of people is far from mature. Not to mention brown nosing is far from mature. Bioware has flipped off hundreds of thousands of people who had legitimate reasons for not being able to pre-order on day one, who paid just as much as everyone who did when they could. Some of us have families, bills, medical expenses, CANCER, and our money isnt always so easy to toss around.

So dont claim to be "mature" then make a thread like this. Bioware flipped us the bird, had their CEO write us a nice letter about how happy he is to welcome ALL OF US to tor early access, then trollface as they only let people in from the first 2 days.

Edited by Chiltonium

no mather when you have pre ordered, the 15th you should be in , i never seen an erlie acces , to let some have 5 day ,for other 4 day, and someone have 2 day of erlie acces

the 15th we should all be in .or ya ,,, it would be wrong ,

to add 2 extra day to let who preorder first i guess is fine,

but if i end up with 2 day of erlie acces at end of the road it would be wrong

thats my 2 cent

*looks at forums and shakes head*

Wow.. all I can say is BioWare... you guys are doing a great job! You've got a hell of a great game in hand, you're being incredibly cool doing your best to get as many people as you can into the game BEFORE it's even officially launched.. and there's just so much drama and complainers out there.

You promised nothing beyond the point people can get in early UP TO 5 days in advance.. and everyone's screaming like a smacked child cause they're not in when so and so who bought it on this date already is.

PRE-ORDER hardly ever means EARLY ACCESS, it's a generous gift. ALOT of people pre-ordered BEFORE there even was a promise of early access cause we simply wanted the game ready at launch.

FYI: LAUNCH IS THE 20TH :p

Hope you Devs, Mods, Designers, Gms etc all realize that the ones who weren't deprived crucial oxygen during birth, realize it's a pure bonus you're doing right now with Early Access and we thank you for it.. and apologize for the insane number of crying kids that our flooding your forums.

Well said

Oh please. Promises were made. I doesn't matter when, but they were made. IIRC, bioware changed the 5 days early to 7 then back to 5. Any confusion is understanable, and any qqing is not without reason. Edited by Sireene
rude/uninviting

Not about getting in sooner, boy-o. I am off to work shortly and sadly wouldn't get to play even if I did get an email.. and like everyone else I honestly DO want to play right now lol. It's about not being a prepubescent little buggar who cries foul simply cause things don't work out exactly how THEY feel it should.

We all got promised UP TO 5 days early access, and then they even further expanded the nice window. Some will get 7 days early access.. some might only get 1.. I may only get 1... sucks.. but if it happens oh well, so long as I have the game ready to play on the 20th when it launches, I got what I paid for by Pre-Ordering.

Once December 15th hits, getting in to play will be an expectation, we were told that by Pre-ordering, we'd get to play up to 5 days ahead of launch.

Playing today and tomorrow is, indeed, a gift and a privelage.

Thanks for the extra two days, Bioware!

/sign

And, play UP TO 5 days ahead of launch is different than play 5 days ahead of launch. Up to is from 1-5 days before launch. And, that's exactly what they're doing. Oh, well, other than upping the number to UP TO 7 days ahead of launch and giving the incredibly large number of folks who ordered on the first and second day a head start at early access. Frankly, I'm glad because that way there won't be 24347098 people all competing in the same starting area.

After being in beta and seeing the improvements and pre-ordering in early September, I'm prepared to wait my turn, even if that turn is 11:59 PM on December 19th. :p Seems to be going smoothly and as planned. No one paid extra for earlier game access than anyone else. :)

Yup.

I thank you bioware, for me spending 150$ dollars. And pre-ordering your game, so someone who pre-ordered the game for 1dollar gets EGA and can get up in levels and steal names/reserve names.. and get a free week of access.

then return their pre-order.. and get completely free access. while actual paying consumers, get the shaft..

I am in favor the launch day being the 20th and having No Early Launch date... And yes I did pre-order, and yes I'll probably be in tomorrow or the next day, so I can actually have a choice of a server, and a name.

You people are sheep.

Making a thread which specifically demeans a large group of people is far from mature. Not to mention brown nosing is far from mature. Bioware has flipped off hundreds of thousands of people who had legitimate reasons for not being able to pre-order on day one, who paid just as much as everyone who did when they could. Some of us have families, bills, medical expenses, CANCER, and our money isnt always so easy to toss around.

So dont claim to be "mature" then make a thread like this. Bioware flipped us the bird, had their CEO write us a nice letter about how happy he is to welcome ALL OF US to tor early access, then trollface as they only let people in from the first 2 days.

Yea that whole $5 was so difficult to cough up. Reality check, you don't pay for the game until it ships, so your argument is just plain, invalid.

Some people got in line first, get over yourself. You didn't. Do you cry when people are ahead of you online for a roller coaster and you have to wait longer for another available car to come along? Yea, you probably do because you, along with apparently far too many other people, think they are entitled to whatever they want, NOW and can't seem to be bothered with the concept of having to WAIT for something they WANT.