Singularity bugged?

Nightkore

Just got my new Sentinel to 26 and specced up Singularity and waited for my 4k crits in WZ's but somehow my dmg does not increase, i hit for about 1k with all 4 Stacks just like without. After Force Sweep the 4 Stacks are still shown above by Bar. Should i wait a GCD or what is wrong with that talent? I use Force Stasis for Singularity stacks, as im only 26.

Just got my new Sentinel to 26 and specced up Singularity and waited for my 4k crits in WZ's but somehow my dmg does not increase, i hit for about 1k with all 4 Stacks just like without. After Force Sweep the 4 Stacks are still shown above by Bar. Should i wait a GCD or what is wrong with that talent? I use Force Stasis for Singularity stacks, as im only 26.

I can't offer anything really constructive, other than to say there is no 'waiting period' between getting 4 stacks of Singularity and using them. I was Focus less than two weeks ago, was doing 3.7k Sweeps pretty frequently. Never had an issue with consuming my stacks of Singularity, so you may want to ticket a GM.

Look at the Felling Blow talent just to the left of Singularity. Then look at Focused Resonance two talents above Felling blow. It'll all make sense to you after you see them. Edited by Jageera