Bounty Hunter Gear

ertywerty

I take it there are not many inquisitors with turkey feathers on their forehead whilst looking like something out of world of warcraft, on your server :D

amen to that:D

i don t think all our gear looks that bad, maybe try SW custom gear

The problem is, before 50 you are attacked by the rainbows unless you spend ages getting the right matching gear, unlike force users who get purples, reds, blacks and greys which always match nicely. Then you finally get to endgame where the colours match and you discover the PvE armour looks TERRIBLE. I still like the look of the PvP armour though (except the champ heads for mercs which look like a roast chicken).

All the lvl 50 gear looks like crap, for every variation of every prof. Up until that point just get yourself a nice looking orange set and keep modding it up after every planet and you'll do fine.

Simply said, whoever designed the end game armor should be fired and forced to work as an intern on WoW, which is where they stole all those crap designs from in the first place, from the look of it.

Whoever designed the low level armor seems to have also designed the high level armor. There is some consistency in there (horridly amateur and just but ugly).

The mid 30's armor to mid 40's (and 50's crafted) all looks good but it's quite obvious someone else designed these. The design language is completely different - you can tell they are different designers.

That said, the set from Taris on up to 50 crafted all look great. It's only making sure you match the colours. With 1.2, that shouldn't be a problem.