Lack of 1.2 info for crew skills

Aphraell

Bioware,

For god sakes can you please let some serious crafters transfer over to the Post Test Server.

I know myself AND alot of other crafters are very interested in the new crafting overhaul and would love to test some of the content. It may not need testing you say, but in the least we could learn and pass on information to other crafters.

There is absolutley no information coming from the PTS for us at this stage.

Feel free to xfer my whole account over and I'll spend 10hrs a day playing around with the new system and RE's for all crafting skills.

Rant over. :(

but in the least we could learn and pass on information to other crafters.

Which is quite possibly something they don't want. most MMO's I play don't publicy show major economy changing features in order to keep a "level" playing field.

You can get on the test server if you want on the test server.

They lack a character copy tool, so the people that got a character transferred over are the only ones that will for now.

You will have to start from scratch, just like most everyone else that is on the test server seeing what 1.2 looks like now.

I'm now on there but spent a while getting a collector upto legacy first so I can augment the mats available as I bring in the crafters.

Just started my arms this evening, the only thing I've noticed so far is that they don't seem to have fixed the RE'ing of vibroblades (So I doubt they have fixed shotguns either). One of my lvl9 green vibroblades critted for an augment slot though lol.

No indication so far as to how to get schematics for augments, though the slicers do provide mats at all levels to enable them to be made once schematics are found.

Edit: and investigation just dropped me a schematic to make a lvl20 orange sniper rifle (Usefull given that toon is a sniper :D)

Edited by RavenMuse