How Mass Effect 3 effected my SWTOR sub. (Mass Effect 3 SPOILER)

GhostUnoTres

I have been an avid Bioware fan for a long time, however during the past few months and Bioware games (Mass Effect 3 in particular) my enthusiasm has been waning. I am currently a college student, so my gameplay time with SWTOR has been limited. It is important to note that my initial intention was to support the game and its growth by maintaining my subscription. SPOILER

Unfortunately, Mass Effect 3's ending was the decisive factor that has lead me to cancel my subscription. I do not mind an ending where Shepard gives the ultimate sacrifice; it was the lazy exposition that was given to all the choices I thought I was making after all was said and done. Also future DLC content to remedy the "ending" would no longer feel like an extension of a complete gaming experience, but a tool used to exploit a loyal fan base; validating that inner voice of mine that screams "DLC is for Schmucks!" and that Bioware/EA's current business model of excessive greed won't be going away anytime soon, if ever.

So I will speak with the only voice I feel Bioware/EA truly value, my hard earned money. Will I ever play another Bioware game again? Probably. Though, paying full price for a Bioware game will not happen in the near future, as I have gladly returned that "Schmuck" label you put on my back when I wasn't looking.

Edited by Meluna

Hello, there. We ask that discussion on the General Discussion forum be centered around Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Due to this thread being a discussion of another game, we will be closing it for being off topic. Thank you.