Satele Shan armour.

Pigdaddy

Also, The assassin's creed looking outfit that the LE vendor ( I believe it is the LE vendor, refering to the one near the Inq shuttle door) is using on the Imperial fleet (not sure if it looks the same on the Pub side). I've had my eyes on that outfit since day one. Edited by MidichIorian

Also, The assassin's creed looking outfit that the LE vendor ( I believe it is the LE vendor, refering to the one near the Inq shuttle door) is using on the Imperial fleet (not sure if it looks the same on the Pub side). I've had my eyes on that outfit since day one.

That is a Security Key vendor.

Also, why are people obsessed with inserting non-star wars related outfits into the game? it kills the feel of the game for some players.

Also, why are people obsessed with inserting non-star wars related outfits into the game? it kills the feel of the game for some players.

Aight, security key vendor then.

Anyhow, her outfit, despite looking like it's taken from AC, looks more Jedi'esque than many of the other outfits in the game.

If we want those outfits, then we want them as we like them. Just cause someone else doesn't like them doesn't mean they can't be added for those that do. If they can have robes as heavy armour then whats to stop them from putting those in.

• 1 month later...
I was wondering if the armour set that satele is wearing in the cinematic's can or will be droppable at some point?. We can already get Jedi Battlelord, but I personally quite like her set.

Just something to consider.

YES !!! Ive been searching for this since day 1.

Closest item i have seen so far is the Balmoran Resistance Jacket social armour -

http://www.torhead.com/item/j2CS7x/balmorran-resistance-jacket#.

Would love to put my Jedi Shadow in Satele Shans armour ! SORT IT OUT BIOWARE !

If that's the way you feel, why don't you take a look at the PvE and PvP endgame armor sets?

That way, you can have your feeling tortured, brutally murdered, and buried in the swamps of Louisiana wrapped in alligator bait...

;)

Considering that outfit is pretty much iconic by now, wouldn't it kind of undermine the point of it being "Satele's" outfit if you suddenly see hundreds of Jedi running around in it?

That would be my only objection. Given how ugly the rest of the Consular armor is, you would immediately see the majority of Consular (females at least) in this armor.

That would be my only objection. Given how ugly the rest of the Consular armor is, you would immediately see the majority of Consular (females at least) in this armor.

Ok... so its fine if i want to make a sith like looks IDENTICAL to darth malgus (every item he wears is available to wear as a player), but i cant make a jedi that just has a "vest" that is like the one Satele Shan wears ???? Rubbish !

Unless that vest she wears is made from the rarest material is the entire galaxy (which i very much doubt), its a vest, it can be made more than once or at least have a few less-rare variations of it.

Fair enough to keep some stuff iconic but you cant then allow a player to look IDENTICAL to Darth Malgus but not like Satele Shan.

All i am asking for is the choice, if hundreds of people decide to wear it, its because it looks good which is surely then a win for us as players and a win for Bioware.

At the end of the day, its Star Wars gear (Satele's vest), its not like the WOW gear you see level 50s wearing at end game.

Umm, the c*** that is in game now looks like a power ranger blended with the Shredder. Ugly spikes. Just really horrible design. And you are complaining that somebody wants a simple robe similar to what is worn by the hero of another game???

Where in the lore does it describe an outfit similar to most of the c*** that is at end game??