Biochem and RE

Mestrahd

I'm working on getting the prototype Hyper Battle Stims and I have a question. Is it better to RE a stack of them or split them up and do it individually? Does it even matter?

Basically, if the RE % is say 5%, does a stack of 5 give you 5% or 25% (5x5%) or something in between?

All the other crafting professions I have create things that do not stack so I've never encountered this issue before.

I don't know for sure, but I would be very suprised if stacking items actually gave you better results over clicking them individually. Basically, I think it just saves you the time of clicking every single one. It would be horribly unbalanced compared to other crafts whose items do not stack if it worked any other way.

Personally I'd say that it's pointless to Re- stacked items but I could be imagining things. I have re'd for quite a few purple schematics though and this is my verdict:

* It feels like I'm getting less materials back from re'ing stacked

* The chance of getting a schematic is seemingly not increased

* It's possibly that you would have recieved the schematic on your first solo item so by stacking you're potentially wasting items. Well, unless you, like me, probably would re'd them for materials anyway once you got the purple.