Bioware, please give us 1-2 more hotkey bars!

Altephor

Anyone know if we get more bars in 1.2? I know they will be movable/sizable (?), but I need MOAR!

Since I occasionally moonlight as a tank, it'd be nice to set up a tank bar and a dps bar, and have them be rotable. Since I'm already using all 4 now for all my hotkeys, it makes it rather difficult.

Anyone know if we get more bars in 1.2? I know they will be movable/sizable (?), but I need MOAR!

Since I occasionally moonlight as a tank, it'd be nice to set up a tank bar and a dps bar, and have them be rotable. Since I'm already using all 4 now for all my hotkeys, it makes it rather difficult.

You Already do.. On the hot key bar at the bottom there is little + symbol that should have a 1 on it. hit the plus and it brings up a new blank hot key bar. you 3 extra hotkey setups this way.

if not it may be a setting in the UI presets you may need to turn on.

That does not open 'new' hotkey bars. Those are simply the left and right bars if you don't have them displayed already on the left and right.

Since I currently use both center + right + left, I have used all my hotkey bars. I have no little +- sign next to my center bar anymore.