Cap healers!

ValekSaint

There's a yin to every yang-- 2-3 healers can make a decently coordinated warzone group beastly, but get any past that and it really starts cutting into the offensive throughput of a group.

Have had interesting 0-0 voidstar fights where for example our group was 7 dps to one healer vs. a 'pub group with 4 healers (and one whose stats had me thinking healer/dps hybrid)

Yes they were an obnoxious wall we couldn't push through.... but they also didn't have the firepower to take anyone out.

There's two sides to every coin, and without a huge offensive threat again you one has to then think a bit more cohesively-- work on lockdown and focus fire, something that you can easier work on since the offensive firepower you are facing is reduced.

That said yes a couple of marauders/sentinels with good heal support can become quite the pain in the keister blender to deal with.

I'm tired of playing WZ with more than half of the opposing team being healers... you cant kill no one and the whole team is immortal ?!?!? BW needs to start capping the amount of healers in WZ!

yeah this would be nice.. somehow check spec and make sure only 2 healers per team.. 3 is excessive i think for 8 man wzs

I'm tired of playing WZ with more than half of the opposing team being healers... you cant kill no one and the whole team is immortal ?!?!? BW needs to start capping the amount of healers in WZ!

and im tired of getting ganked by premades of bh tracer specced mercs, and ops groups of dps and not a single healer. limit those group make-ups also because I dont get to play how I want to play and its not fair , and its too hard. and team work requires effort, and i'll cancel my sub. bioware fix this now. wah wah wah

what if you cap healers to WZ's and the healers you get are terrible.

Example bracket 1-49 and you get 2 lvl 11 healers. how is that fair?

or lvl 50, you get 2 pugs healers who roll in orange gear with no clue?

I can heal with the best of em, but get ganked by people who know how to play A) their own class B) in a team.

Edited by falcon_Xtreme