Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

Hmmm apparently all the entitled whining occupy movement people took the day of "work" to come play. What a kick in the pants :D;) This really is hilarious how many people just don't understand the concept of what BioWare is trying to do. Gettin they're little Star Wars panties in a bunch. Keep it up this is better than the game I think lmmfao :rolleyes:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! This IS the fastest-growing thread I've ever seen ... so I'll add to it. I am not yet in, having redeemed my code Aug. 1, but I'm hoping for access by tomorrow after work. Please, no one pick my names!!!! :D

How will i know not to pick them if i don't know what they are? :D

Are you guys idiots? We are privileged to get early access???? They get the money early and can invest it who gets a better deal? We get out EGA screwed and they keep the interest!! They got a killer deal TBH!!! They need to fix this before they start to get a massive amount of cancellations!

At least they are trying to keep us informed about the waves. I do not care when the waves hit I have my surf board and can do a lot until that right wave arrives. So until I can hang ten with those that are playing now I will just go off and surf somewhere else

The hell are you talking about? it's December...