Non-Human Troopers in the Lore

HeavensAgent

"Suu Lawquane was a female Twi'lek who lived during the waning years of the Galactic Republic. Prior to the Clone Wars, Suu gave birth to two children, a girl named Shaeeah and a boy named Jek. Around the second year of the galactic conflict, Suu married Cut Lawquane, a clone trooper who had deserted the Grand Army of the Republic. Cut adopted Suu's children, and together the four of them lived on and maintained a farm on the Outer Rim world of Saleucami. The war eventually turned Saleucami into a battlefield, and during a hunt for the Confederacy of Independent Systems General Grievous on the planet's surface, several clone troopers requested that they be allowed to use Suu's home to tend to their wounded captain, CT-7567.

Suu agreed and allowed for the Captain to bunk in the farm's barn. Upon discovering that Suu's husband was a deserter, the Captain stated his intentions to report Cut to Republic officials. Despite the tension between the two men, CT-7567 spent time with the family and came to respect Lawquane for his devotion to his wife and children. The two clones later worked together to defend Suu, Jek, and Shaeeah when the farm's homestead came under attack from BX-series droid commandos. After the incident, the Captain told Suu that he did not plan to report Cut's desertion to the Army, and left the Twi'lek and her family in peace. "

You could take this as a start for one of Cut's children.

Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Suu_Lawquane

If it's not obvious enough, she had her children before the clone wars.

I'm actually looking for examples of non-humanoid Troopers, particularly Twi'leks, that already exist within the lore outside of the game. Essentially, I'm looking for evidence of species that would be incapable of wearing standard Trooper-style armor serving in the Republic Army's Special Forces. Edited by HeavensAgent

*just musing here, forgive me*

Ugh...why is it always 'sexy alien chick' and human guy. I mean the story is sweet but I wish we'd have the reverse sometimes. Why not an alien man and a human women?

It's always bothered me how human women are kinda stuck with human men, (in marriage and relationships), in sci-fi and fantasy....I mean if you have options, really...

Alien men > Human men

...well to me anyways.

Edited by JediElf

I'm actually looking for examples of non-humanoid Troopers, particularly Twi'leks, that already exist within the lore outside of the game. Essentially, I'm looking for evidence of species that would be incapable of wearing standard Trooper-style armor serving in the Republic Army's Special Forces.

That's what Kotx said.

And since the Republic becomes the Empire, there is Grand Admiral Thrawn

Edited by Altyrell

I'm actually looking for examples of non-humanoid Troopers, particularly Twi'leks, that already exist within the lore outside of the game. Essentially, I'm looking for evidence of species that would be incapable of wearing standard Trooper-style armor serving in the Republic Army's Special Forces.

From what I've read so far twi'leks were more inclined to fight for their clans and less for the republic. And considering the lore on tython regarding twi'leks, they weren't too friendly with the republic.

I could be dead wrong but my search has revealed nothing.

Ugh...why is it always 'sexy alien chick' and human guy. I mean the story is sweet but I wish we'd have the reverse sometimes. Why not an alien man and a human women?

It's always bothered me how human women are kinda stuck with human men, (in marriage and relationships), in sci-fi and fantasy....I mean if you have options, really...

Alien men > Human men

...well to me anyways.

For the Record, I have a very sexy Chiss Agent.... At least Kaliyo, Raina, and half the human women in the Empire (even Darth Lachris) think so. :D

Alien men > Human men

...well to me anyways.

Kirk is the only human man that dares venture into the green *****es.

• 2 weeks later...
Kirk is the only human man that dares venture into the green *****es.

Well, Corran Horn had a fling with a Selonian. (Too bad about the incompatible body chemistries.)

And Gavin Darklighter was pretty serious about that Bothan...

Then there's Cade Skywalker and Deliah Blue, not to mention Darth Talon...

Well, Corran Horn had a fling with a Selonian. (Too bad about the incompatible body chemistries.)

And Gavin Darklighter was pretty serious about that Bothan...

Then there's Cade Skywalker and Deliah Blue, not to mention Darth Talon...

Darth Talon... mmmmm I would go over to the Dark Side for her. :)

Alien men > Human men

...well to me anyways.

the human race got their fill of this during the greek times with all the centaur and satyr "musings".....