Combatmedic nerf nicht so stark wie angenommen?

VeloZiraptor

Hi zusammen. Habe im amerikanischen Forum vom PTS einen interessanten Beitrag von Chorusgirl gefunden. er bezieht sich zwar auf den BH jedoch kann man sich alles für den CM ableiten.

Hier der original Thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=368624

"

March 20, 2012

Dear Diary,

Today the new Operation was released this afternoon. We had a few people around so decided to group up with Ambient and check out some of the fights on story mode.

We started off with 3 healers but found that the enrage was kinda tight for us and dropped one healer in favor of a 4th dps.

We did the first boss on Story mode of the new operation and I healed this with a operative healer. He said that his HPS was 1059 (51.5%) and mine was 995 (48.4% of the healing) so we were at pretty similar as far as output went. Mind you this was not a very healing intensive fight. Here is a link to a ss of my output.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39...aliPTSboss.png

Over the course of the fight I used Rapid Shot 20 times (mostly while moving and starting out the fight). Rapid Scan 19 times, Healing Scan 16 times, Kolto Missile hit 18 people (I'm guessing like 5-6 casts), and had Kolto Shell tick 29 times (lawl kiting fight). You can see my average hits and crit percentage in the chart. It's a pretty nifty program found here

Also diary I'm getting a lot of hate messages maybe now they will subside a bit now that I'm starting to post logs.

March 19, 2012

Dear Diary,

Thank you BW for fixing our Rakata gear for better itemization. The legs, chest, and boots now have built in Power/Surge. This is closer to the proper stats that we want to have as a healing Bounty Hunter.

I thought the changes initially were completely awful when I first jumped into the new flashpoint. While learning the new fights in 'Lost Island' I was cursing bioware up and down wanting my old heat costs back. We survived all of the new flashpoint and then I was on a mission to figure out my new basic rotations without reaching heat cap most of the fight.

The next night I worked on my napkin math and basic rotation on the fleet. While doing this I came to the realization that I wanted 0 alacrity on my gear. I had a very minimal amount coming from live (120 alacrity), I still kept the alacrity talents (4% + 5% on crits) since damage reduction was not really need in any of the fights up to this point. I bought a couple pairs of operative columi gloves with the left over tokens that I had on my freshly copied toon. I swapped the power/surge enhancements in and got rid of the alacrity ones. Many practiced rotations and excel napkin math spreadsheets later it occurred to me: Bioware wants BH healers to use rapid shot more in their rotation!

I came up with some basic rotations that I've been reprogramming my fingers to do so I'm not constantly heat capped. Below I spelled out how I heal on the current live patch and then how I'm healing on the PTS 1.2 build.

Managing a Supercharge Gas Rotation

[kleine Anmerkung:

Supercharged Gas : Superladungszelle

HS : Spezialsonde

RS : Medizinische Sonde

Rapidshot: Hammerschuss

Emergency Scan: Bacta Infusion

Koltomissiles : Koltobombe]

Single Target –

How Supercharged Gas used to work: you could get pop it about 25 heat and start spamming

HS > RS > HS > RS > HS > RS > HS > RS

How Supercharged Gas works now: The ideal time to pop Supercharged Gas is at <10 heat and you can spam

HS > RS > Emergency Scan > HS > RS > Rapid Shot > HS > RS

and that will put you directly at ~40 heat at the end of the SCG buff with the 2 pc rakata bonus.

Multiple Targets –

How Supercharged Gas used to work: you could get pop it about 25 heat and start spamming

Kolto Missiles > HS > RS > HS > Kolto Missiles > RS > HS

How Supercharged Gas works now: The rotation will look more like

Kolto Missiles > HS > RS > HS > Free ability > Free Ability > Kolto Missiles > RS > HS > Free ability

It's all a matter of rewiring your brain and fingers to click certain buttons in a certain order. It's not that bad. I'm going to post some more numbers once we check out the new Operations. But for changing your gear, I would suggest for this build of PTS 1.2 to drop all your alacrity

I recently healed the new world boss encounter on Voss - Nightmare Pilgrim. I have a video of the fight here. I was getting 6 frames per second due to my computer. I'm running a Q6700 cpu, GTX 280 graphic card, 6 GB of ram, and have high speed cable internet through Comcast. For this fight our healing set up was 2 BH, 1 Op, and 1 Sorc. You can see how I am managing my heat (somewhat sucessfully) in this video.

What I'm really interested in seeing is my overall healing compared to the other healers in my guild. So once there is some better tools that can compare the logs of all of the healers in the guild I'll be able to provide a more visual comparison of the different healing classes with the current build on the 1.2 PTS.

So with this I'd like to open the floor for discussion, I'll be updating this thread with my discoveries as I tinker with my gear and rotation and the application of the new way of healing once we hit the new operations, we might end up doing a couple Operation fights on PTS if they don't open the new Explosive Conflict one soon, just to test out the new combat log and compare some more numbers. "

Edited by VeloZiraptor

Man muss deutlich hervorheben, dass es sich um den story-mode handelt (normaler Modus) und es der erste Boss der Instanz ist. Es gibt zahlreiche Berichte über diesen ersten Encounter und er ist, bis auf den enrage-timer, scheinbar relativ einfach zu legen.. von daher würde ich nicht allzuviel auf diese Aussagen geben. Er hat ja auch schon berichtet, dass der neue Flashpoint easy zu heilen sei als Trooper / BH - Heiler..

Das alles kann nicht als Gradmesser herhalten. Man wird abwarten müssen, wie es sich während dem Progress in Hardmode und NM verhält: Also wenn massiv mehr Schaden reinkommt und wenn das Gruppenspiel noch nicht perfekt ist, die Bossmechanik noch unklar und Schaden reinkommt, welcher von der Gruppe vermieden werden sollte.

Ich weiss nicht wie es euch geht, aber ich hatte während einigen nightmare Encountern des aktuellen Contents schon meine liebe Mühe mit der Hitze und kann mir einfach nicht erkären, weshalb unser Ressourcenmanagement derart beschnitten werden soll?! Wollen sie den Content auf eine so billige Art schwieriger machen?! Sind das die Auswirkungen der Whines bzgl. dem PvP?

Warten wir mal ab..

Edited by Elfstrom

Vor allem soll der Storymode einfacher sein, als der momentane Normalmode. Ein gleicher Healoutput, welcher generell eh nur bedingt aussagefähig ist, kann auch darin begründet liegen, dass die erforderliche Heilung hier eher gering ist und keiner der Heiler in größere Bedrängnis gebracht wird. Zudem scheint sein Equipstand wohl auch recht gut zu sein und deutlich über den Anforderungen für den gewählten Modus zu liegen.

Die Encounter dürfen aber nicht nur mit entsprechender High End Ausrüstung schaffbar sein, sondern vielmehr mit dem Equipstand der dem vorherigem Encounterdesign entspricht.

Nehmen wir einmal an, dass ein Kommandoheiler mit modifizierbaren Rüstungen sich über die Daylies ausgerüstet hat, ohne die Implantate oder Ohrstücke.

Flashpoints im HM sind momentan bei einigen Bossen wirklich hart zu heilen, beispielsweise Eisenfaust auf der Esseles, mit den momentanen Änderungen möchte ich mir das kaum antun. Das Munitionsmanagement dürfte da ein Alptraum sein.

Edited by Gwalon

Ich war aufm Testserver und man merkt weniger vom Nerv als angenommen.

Das mit der Kontobombe von 5% auf 3% More/less Heal z.B. merkste garnicht :p

Das einzige Geile sogar ist, wenn du Superladung voll hast und dann 4 Ziele schildest anstatt 3 !

Das einzige was man Stark merkt ist die sache mit dem "Erdschild :D" ... Ja es heißt Traumasonde, aber sonst wissen ja die none-kommandos nich was gemeint ist.

Durch die vielen Itembuffs bleibs der stärkste PvP Heiler wie zuvor auch.

so Long, euer Longer

Was mich ärgert ist das die Sonde nun 2 kostet aber nix mehr kann wird dann doch eher nur noch vor dem Kampf gemacht.

Oder das das Koltoschild nur noch 5% ausmacht, bisher habe ich es immer so gemacht Ladungzellen an Kolto 1 rein richtung Tank, Spe. Sonden etc. bis Kolto 2 abgelaufen ist zum rest hin so konnte man den Schaden im Raid um 10% für fast alle drücken :/

Naja wird schon nicht so schlimm sein hier im Forum etc. wird gerne ein bisschen übertrieben ich habe mich mal im englischen Forum herumgesehen und für mich persönlich wird sich nix ändern weil ich den passend Spielsytle schon habe, d.h. häufig mit Hammerschuss herumhaue.

im pvp kannst du hammerschuss aber vergessen.. ist quasi eine einladung dich zu fokusen

Gute Spieler finden dich auch so, Noob DD die zublöd sind Heiler zu finden werden auch net draufgehn wenn sie sie so sehn. Die wollens einfach net. Es wird sich praktisch garnix ändern.

Schurkenanimationen sieht man auch kaum, und ich kommt praktisch nur kurz hinter ner Säule vor und hab gleich 4 neue Freunde.

• 2 weeks later...

Wenn man einen straight 15% heal nerf als nicht so stark bezeichnet, dann stimmt das. Dann ist der Nerf nicht so stark wie angenommen.

Ich habe hier mal etwas weiter ausgeholt, und einen Satz dazu geschrieben (und ein paar Zahlen).

Und wenn die HPS von 1366 auf 1171 runter gehen, dann ist das schon verdammt heftig. Darin ist noch einmal die Trauma Probe enthalten, die die HPS eigendlich in 1.1.5 gewaltig erhöhen wurden (auf knapp 1500). In 1.2 aber nicht mehr so viel bringt, da sie auf einmal Ammo kostet.