Regarding the Magenta crystal and obtaining schematics through PvP

Majestic_Jazz

"We have also added mid-level and end game schematics for the creation of the prestigious magenta crystal to the game along with a new exploration activity chain for obtaining them. All magenta crystal schematics have been changed so they can be freely traded via the Galactic Trade Network.

Artifice is also the first profession to gain some dedicated PvP crafting. Players may earn crystal schematics of various colors via PvP, making it the only profession able to create items that offer a permanent expertise bonus at this time. The required materials for these crystals will also be obtained through PvP, creating a closed loop for those players that prefer to only engage in Player versus Player conflict."

First question is, what do they mean by there will be a "quest" to obtaining the magenta crystal? Will it not be that easy to find schematics to craft purple color crystals?

Second question, about obtaining crystal schematics through PvP, is this just open world PvP? Or does this include warzones as well?

Thanks

:)

First question is, what do they mean by there will be a "quest" to obtaining the magenta crystal? Will it not be that easy to find schematics to craft purple color crystals?

There is currently a quest chain to get the magenta adegan crystal, which is one of the crafting materials that an artificer needs to make the Magenta crystal in addition to the schematic.

I did a write up on getting this crystal this past weekend.

There is currently a quest chain to get the magenta adegan crystal, which is one of the crafting materials that an artificer needs to make the Magenta crystal in addition to the schematic.

I did a write up on getting this crystal this past weekend.

Yeah its not hard to get, you can find a video on how to get it off youtube easy. I am curious tho if the schematics are from warzone pvp or just open world pvp. I would hope both.

"We have also added mid-level and end game schematics for the creation of the prestigious magenta crystal to the game along with a new exploration activity chain for obtaining them. All magenta crystal schematics have been changed so they can be freely traded via the Galactic Trade Network.

There is already a small unofficial quest, more like series of steps to obtain a crafting material to make the magenta crystal on top of getting the schematic. I do think they need to make it a actual mission to get the crystal with listed steps like any other mission and that it should obviously be difficult since it is a rarer crystal. I also think they should do the same for other crystals or crystal schematics as well.

Also i hope its not just new crystal schematics for pvp. It should also be for PVE Crystals.