1.2 armor models

Moosestick

Poor Jedi and their ridiculous helmets.

I think the Warrior armor looks awesome, though. Been waiting for an opportunity to say that. Maybe it's leaning a little more "fantasy" with the demon helmet, but for some reason I just love that thing.

• 1 month later...

Today I got my first few pices of columi gear for my Jedi sage. And my first resposne was.....

well lets just say that for the sake of etiqett I will try and stay as on point as I can. Most of this is directed at the Jedi consular class.

The ridiculous factor.

I feel that as I level up my gear starts to look more and more ridiculous. The starting stuff wasnt so bad, but the Columi gear is what really took the cake. That stuff is just horrid. The sith get to look more and more bad *** and the Jedi get to look more and more like well.... I'll be blunt... its like a cross over between a somekind of space opera and the gaypride perade(I mean the cap series of full face masks look like S&M gear). The better my gear gets the less cool I feel my charachter looks. Its like you activly want Jedi to look as far from cool as possible. Im not saying bring out the bad *** factor, but atleast not make every jedi look liek a ****. This is probably my main grief.

The lack of variation.

For the Jedi Sage all the gear I get for my legs are basically long skirts and all they do is change color as I level up. I know that its part of the class design for the Jedi consular, but I would apriciate some pants. At the very least give us a skirt that doesnt look like a tent. Lickily I can scavange mods from higher level gear and put them on some social pants, but that means loosing out set bonuses.

The clipping issue

This is also annoying. The lower robe skirt basically eats any appendages hanging down from the upper robe (chest) and is like a slap to the face every time I open my charachter window.

The model/armor detail

All the lower robes seem to be less detailed then every other pice of armor I have. Its like every leg pice for my class was made in a lower resolution then all my other of gear. I dont know if this is unique to the dresses or it concerns all leg armor, but they just stick out as a sore thumb.