Invites

Cdawrin

Im taking reservation for New Years Eve at my restaurant. Charging $150 ahead but Im not going to tell you when you can get in or be served. Just wait in line and I will let you know when you can get in via email or an annoying twitter post. Any takers? I dont think so. Why does Bioware (a perfect name for them) think its ok to keep people waiting? People just want to know when they can play that's all nothing more nothing less.

No, your resturant holds 200 people and opens at 8:00 and everyone's reservation is for that time. So you decided to open your doors at 7 based on when people put in their reservation so all 200 people will get good service (instead of slamming your servers). All 200 people will be in and getting service by 8:00 when you open.

You people make me sick. I'm have it worse than everyone because I pre-ordered the day it was released but didn't find my code in my junk mail box until 2 weeks later.

Edit: and I'm not complaining at all :)

Well for me being a chef, all i can say is i would not want to work at your restaurant. These concepts of early access, staggered emails, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (highly used in restaurant business), are not that hard to understand. Be patient and you will get in by the time the game officially releases. P.S. restaurant reservations are usually staggered by actual time not days. Edited by chefwarrior