This game feels dead

ixhumariz

The planets are very low populated and when you want to do any heroic quest or flashpoints quest and typoe LFG for this and that, no one wants to do it no one whispers. An no one is typing anything on ther general chat in the most plantes. You type something like LFG for this or hello and no one type anything at least for me. Same in coruscant and so on. No one want to grouping everyone just playing solo? it feels like it. I don't get that MMO feeling, The server i play on is a standard one.

I don't know if im going to re sub or just quit or freeze my account atm. How do you guys feel about this.. do you have other prestective?

When you are running through plants and you 'LFG Saving Face' and you don't get replies then likely the people on the planet either, haven't gotten to that quest, have already done that quest, or are leveling an alt and decide to skip the heroics. My only suggestion is to find people who are at the same point or play at the same pace as you to quest with. On my alts I just pvp and do space and only go to the planets to get through the class quests.