Sooo, did anybody NOT come from WoW?

Belly

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed you EQ2 guys!!! I don't know about the rest of you but when I killed my first Ops mob in hard-mode on the first pull, I just had to shake my head. I miss my real world KoS pvp and challenging instances/raids.

I've played most MMO's. If that makes me "from Wow" errr...

If I came from anywhere it was from Anarcy Online!

NT 4 ever.

:p

Wow however was great, no reason to hate... I personaly just hate the folks that think its the only MMO to ever exist and that all MMO's must be like it.

<runs around in circles kiting hecks>

:D

Edited by sleightly

It makes people seem hip and edgy to say that wow is terrible or whatever. Sort of like the way people are fans of indie bands until they sign with a label. The music might not change, but it's no longer cool to like them. I'm sure the wow devs are crying all the way to the bank.

I really cannot base an opinion on WoW because like i said earlier in the thread i never played it,,,now EQ2 yes for seven years on and off and a year on Vanguard.

I played WoW for three weeks in December (got to around level 40), but switched to this when it came out.

I've also played Meridian 59 -> Ultima Online -> Asheron's Call -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Eq2 -> WoW, most of them for multiple years except for UO and WoW.

I think there might have been another one in there somewhere, but I don't recall it right now. I did "beta" a couple of others, but didn't follow through on them.

Guild Wars was my main crutch because the PvP was crazy good, never touched WoW it looked like a pre-teens game, may as well have been playing Mario to me.

I just wish the PvP had a mode where death was absolutely crucial to outomes, not death,rez, fight, death, rez, fight....

Death absolutely needs to have a massive impact on an outcome and you really need to play like staying alive and finishing the other team is pivotal.