Long queues are not enough but there is also possible error coming after

mrshadowbg

As I stated in the title - after waiting 25mins to get in to the server I got some error of the kind "you lost connection to the server". Now I am trying second time - this time I guess I'll have to wait for 40 mins. And that's most of the my free time for the evening. Here comes the question to BW - what's the point of the preorders and this staged invites when you can't balance the servers? Why do we payed for early access when we can't actually play?

i tried logging earlier,waited one hour,after being 600 on queue, and when i was 7th i got an error 9000,back to server select and when i selected my server again i was back to 1000th spot at queue ....

really frustrated at the moment and even though it seems to be a great game I think it will get worse with launch so i doubt im gonna be playing till the end of the free month :s

I hope im wrong but it seems to be unplayable if you have started a character on a server that now is full . . .

Edited by Belurien

I'm not saying this to rub your nose in it or anything, but I have never once been in a queue. I picked a server that was low population you see. Perhaps this is the universes way of telling you to choose differently.

think about what your saying before you hit the submit button. I have hit one queue in the last 3 days, but I almost feel guaranteed to be in a queue tonight and you will more than likely as they have jammed pack the servers.. this is rather huge issue that I hope BA has a solution before launch..this game will become very unplayable very quickly for the majority of people... not good

I'm not saying this to rub your nose in it or anything, but I have never once been in a queue. I picked a server that was low population you see. Perhaps this is the universes way of telling you to choose differently.

Some of us were deployed to servers that, by chance, became ridiculously populated. (EU - The Red Eclipse, I'm looking at you).

The whole guild aren't even on it yet and it's this busy... *sob*

So you're saying that me and my 10-12 friends that formed a guild and it was deployed to this server I am waiting to join should choose another one instead of believe BW? Why would they deploy the guild on some so loaded server? And they have tons of ways to control the population - for example to block peoples from creating chars on the already full because of predefined guilds and so on server...

As I stated in the title - after waiting 25mins to get in to the server I got some error of the kind "you lost connection to the server". Now I am trying second time - this time I guess I'll have to wait for 40 mins. And that's most of the my free time for the evening. Here comes the question to BW - what's the point of the preorders and this staged invites when you can't balance the servers? Why do we payed for early access when we can't actually play?

I just sat through a 90 minute 850 person queue, got the dc 9000 error message and now have a 1250 person queue.

I wouldn't mind sitting in the queue but this is a disaster.

Can we please get some sort of transfer system sorted please? I'll happily pay to move my char when the queues die away in a few months but just sitting in consecutive queues because the login servers aren't coping is scandalous.

So you're saying that me and my 10-12 friends that formed a guild and it was deployed to this server I am waiting to join should choose another one instead of believe BW? Why would they deploy the guild on some so loaded server? And they have tons of ways to control the population - for example to block peoples from creating chars on the already full because of predefined guilds and so on server...

Or BW could get some more hardware for the more heavily loaded servers (I'm sure Google & Blizzard could teach them about load balancing servers if they need any help). It's not like they weren't aware of this happening during the beta weekends.

Guess what, I picked a server that was LOW too, but now it's FULL, because you know, other people pick it too! What a concept eh, more than 1 person picking a server? :rolleyes: