Blizzard destroys Bioware

Processj

^^^^As much as I hate to say it.. And I think SWTOR is a MUCH better game than WoW. Which is why I switched. But programming isn't everything, especially for an mmo. Customer service, customer service, customer service. We can't say it enough. Focus group it guys, take a business 1 class, your customer service will end your game.

The simple fact is that when a person pays for a monthly service (tv, internet, phone, insurance) they expect the service to be provided to the best of the providers ability. And if a situation does occur where there will be a service interuption, the company needs to address in detail what the problem is and make an attempt to compensate customers for sudden interuptions.

These are just the basics guys, stuff you should be able to adapt to and understand. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Bioware is worse then Comcast. Worse then Netflix. Worse then Dell India...

Actually I think they are using Dell India for their outsourced Customer Service. Which is a horrid copy+paste factory. Who ends almost every response with "We can't help you but, check out the patches for a possible fix later".

You are 100% wrong, especially when it comes to tv/phone/internet providers and compensation and informing the customers.

Not sure what you're talking about. In Europe, there's LAWS determining how to go about the above. There is such a thing as minimal customer service. You can't just go 'oopsie, downtime', unless you really like lawsuits.

^^^^As much as I hate to say it.. And I think SWTOR is a MUCH better game than WoW. Which is why I switched. But programming isn't everything, especially for an mmo. Customer service, customer service, customer service. We can't say it enough. Focus group it guys, take a business 1 class, your customer service will end your game.

The simple fact is that when a person pays for a monthly service (tv, internet, phone, insurance) they expect the service to be provided to the best of the providers ability. And if a situation does occur where there will be a service interuption, the company needs to address in detail what the problem is and make an attempt to compensate customers for sudden interuptions.

These are just the basics guys, stuff you should be able to adapt to and understand. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Yeah they need to compensate everyone who should be playing now with a free day of gametime, including people on the friends trial.

Bioware is worse then Comcast. Worse then Netflix. Worse then Dell India...

True, they're customer service is the most horrible I've ever encountered in all the years I've played mmo's, there's a lot of things with BW and SWTOR that's that way too though.

You realize your title says "Blizzard destroys BioWare" but the context of your post relays the opposite message?

Hey there!

Though we appreciate that you have concerns regarding the game, we’re going to close this thread as it does not have a topic for constructive discussion. We encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, and we value your constructive feedback, especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!