KP Normal/Hard Relics ?

Vylettes

Ok, I have both normal and hard relics on my sniper now. And I just don't see the point other than the extra endurance of using them over a +power relic.

168 (hard) or 208(normal) extra damage every 5 seconds is like seriously low.

Being able to boost my damage by +power every 2 minutes seems a lot more worthwhile to me.

I guess I am asking, what am I missing here?

(matrix cube has a permenant slot in my relic slot cuz of the cunning it gives, i need more damage :)

Edited by Vylettes

The KP relics are for sustained damage and the on-use relics are for burst. Apart from that they are intended to generate the same amount of damage over the course of a long fight so they should be roughly equivalent (we'll know for sure once combat logs are available).

So basically use your on-use relic when you need burst (e.g. Soa for phase 3), and use your KP relics for fights where sustained damage is better.

Keep in mind that the KP relics are affected by your crit and surge and will have varying proc rates depending on how often you do damage -- this will depend heavily on your spec and rotation.

I don't have any data to back it up.. however from what some of the PvE heros on my server have told me.. its only really worth it, if you have both [so you're guaranteed a proc on your trinkets every 4.5 sec]. They share an internal CD, but tested they said [on ave] it only procs about once every 6 sec.

I would still argue that the extra damage that you generate from your MatrixCube/Use-Relic would be no where as good as the extra burst this trinket brings.. due to the fact that it DOES scale w/ your crit/power/surge.

I don't have any data to back it up.. however from what some of the PvE heros on my server have told me.. its only really worth it, if you have both [so you're guaranteed a proc on your trinkets every 4.5 sec]. They share an internal CD, but tested they said [on ave] it only procs about once every 6 sec.

I would still argue that the extra damage that you generate from your MatrixCube/Use-Relic would be no where as good as the extra burst this trinket brings.. due to the fact that it DOES scale w/ your crit/power/surge.

Yep.... If The Proc Relics would scale it would be a different story

Edited by DestyOwn