1.2 orange crafted gear idea is absurd

prodarkwolf

first of all, im not english so sorry for my language.

like i said in another post the idea is really terrible and i cant undernstand how intelligent people could make it( they will loose a lot of people with this change).

the idea, like i undernstood it is that crafter will be able to critical craft orange gear, so it will have 1 augment slot.

But then, someone will have the same look from lvl 1 to lvl 500000000 since it will be the best gear out there, yes u will have to change mods, but it will be better than the last boss of a nigthmare raid, is absurd.

we have too litle diferents armors allready, with this change we will be FORCED to wear the new orange crafted gear, how many armor are those? 3? 4? is absurd that everyone will have the same look.

by all this i say that is the worst idea ever, and i will unsub, if they want a crew skill be usefull make an item that do 1 socket on any gear( raid purple gear included) like the buckle in wow.

i think that it would fix the problem on crew skill being useless and would let us to have more diferents armor than mario bros have :D

You don't do a lot of crafting do you?

Just looking at my orange gear schematics for stuff my Trooper can wear for example, I can craft 11 different chest/leg pieces and 9 different helmets. And that's before they add more schematics in 1.2.

How is that worse than the one or two sets that people "have to" wear right now if they want the best gear?

Well you heavy armor people have it easy -_-...

Anyway from what i understood of the guild summit they were going to add more orange gear recipes.

The only armour with less than 11 tiers of orange gear is Synthweaving heavy gear. No idea why but they have no schematics for the level 11 and 15 items but even then you still have 9 different head/chest/leg options.

I'm looking forward to seeing what new schematics they add in 1.2, hopefully some other items like belts, gloves and wrists.