Pay for Character Appearance Change!

Triss

We should be eligible to pay for a cosmetic change.

To keep this brief:

For this service we as customers should expect a charge. For instance:

I loath my character's skin colour. It's far too pale for most of the earth-coloured robes. I'd much like a more sun-kissed glow to my character but alas, she is level 50 and I do not want to re-level her.

I would be more than willing to pay in cash to alter her appearance as I see fit.

Perhaps this service could be extended to change race? For instance, from Twi'lek to Human—all within the class racial limitations of course.

Thank you.

To keep this brief:

I would be more than willing to pay in cash to alter her appearance as I see fit.

Perhaps this service could be extended to change race? For instance, from Twi'lek to Human—all within the class racial limitations of course.

Thank you.

or instead of wasting time on this instead of making new content you can always just reroll

Charge for something every other mmo does for free? Um, no. Make us visit a barber and pay in game credits.

I can't recall a single major MMO that allows you to change your race, sex, and all body settings for free.

BTW, I would pay 10 dollars to reset my characters features.

This has no effect on anyone other than myself and offers Bioware another avenue to make money.

Edited by illgot

So.....at first i just wanted to make a char for fun.But I chose the fat body.I mean can't my char go on a diet and cach a tan?I also wan a change my hairstyle. Barber.To start with it would not make ot unrealistic, you can put on w8 and loose w8.you can grow hair and loose hair.Maybe the race is a bit over the top but I still think it's a good idea.So please just add this little feature.I was also thinking for control you can only do it at lvl 20 and lvl 50.Meaning you only have two choices to change. Edited by CHARLIESIMMONS

I can't recall a single major MMO that allows you to change your race, sex, and all body settings for free.

BTW, I would pay 10 dollars to reset my characters features.

This has no effect on anyone other than myself and offers Bioware another avenue to make money.

The race was mentioned in the OP as an afterthought. Everything else was cosmetic. Please show me 3 MMO's that did not have a barber shop (or something similar) for cosmetic after the 2nd year of operation?

It is a very low priority for all game producers. That is OK. It is a small thing, and not game breaking. But we all know it will go in the game sooner or later. And charging $$$ for it is ridiculous.

I don't know if WoW offers race/sex change for $. I haven't played it since 2007, when they did not. Changing race/sex, I can see charging money for that. It wouldn't affect me that you want a sex change. Changing race, if you have the race unlocked, or it is an appropriate race/class, that would be cool too.

However, charging real money because I want to change my hair color? I would tell any company that wanted to do that to take their business model and stick it. It is a very basic thing, cosmetics. There should never be any money charged for it. If I want to change my haircut/color every day, then that is what I want to do.

You all digress.

In respect to shift from body type 1 to body type to, I am willing to pay ££ for.

This is money within TORs coffers.

This means more funding for other game features.

Win. Win.

• 8 months later...

I support this request.

I dont care if they charge with credits or cartel coins.

I have high expectations from SWTOR being a "___ killer".

I don't know if WoW offers race/sex change for $.

They do for in-game currency (gold,silver,copper).

To keep this brief:

Thank you.

Most mmos have this for free and it is long over due!

GW2 just released their appearance change about a week ago. It came out in August and got it's appearance change out a few months after it's release. One year later and we still don't have one.

aaaaaannnnnd that is why it went FTP stuff like this!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...