Want to be able to do more In cantinas.

phill-fry

When ever I enter a cantina I feel slightly disappointed, for one I'd like to be able to sit down like you can on your ship bridge.

second I think it would be really good if I'd be able to just relax and play pazaac with other players for credits or even bet on races.

Does any one else fell like this, or is it just me, what would other people want to see in cantinas ???

I agree Cantina's need more SOCIAL aspects to them.

Drinks should do something, maybe add to one stat but decrease another for a buff period etc

Would be nice if the tables and chairs could actually be used, and there could be some player vs player pazaak decks/tables as well.

Dancing should DO something in a cantina.....

There needs to be some more social roleplay type interactions here, but there also needs to be some sort of attraction /benefit to players so that they are drawn to a cantina as well.

Today I just finished a mission with 3 other people, and turned in the mission to the npc in the cantina.

After completing that heroic mission, I just wanted to buy a round of drinks for my 3 comrades on a job well done. But I can't, there is no such feature.

Mini-games in the cantina would be great. Maybe a card game like what Final Fantasy 8 did.

Hey guys. I play on the Jung Ma server as a smuggler named Sparkys. When they finally put in the /roll system I knew right away that gambling mini-games had to be there. So after a lot of testing, and thinking, I came up with a pretty fun, easy to learn gambling mini-game. Please, if you try it out and enjoy it try and spread the word so people can enjoy this while kicking back and relaxing in the Cantinas with their friends.

How to play "Son of a Hutt"

-This game is played with 8d8( 8, eight sided dice).

-When someone rolls, this is called a play. When both players each do a play, this is a round. There are 3 rounds in a game.

-Before the game begins both players should agree on a bet(i.e.:100 credits per point,2000 credits per point, w/e.

-Before a play begins, the player who is about to roll must announce their Point #(Point # is the number they are trying to see come up when they roll 8d8).

-Then, the amount of your point # you see come up, is your score.

-The next players turn, he now announces his point # and rolls 8d8.

NOTE: The point number has to be between 1-8, because your playing with EIGHT SIDED DICE.

Heres an example of a game:

Bet: 1000(1000 credits per point)

Round 1:

First play:

"My point # is 3."

Roll 8d8: 2,3,3,6,8,7,1,4. Total: 33

Score:2(Because my point number showed up twice in that roll)

Second play:

"My point # is 6"

Roll 8d8: 3,1,1,1,6,5,2,7. Total: 26

Score:1(Because my point number showed up once in that roll)

The first player who rolled here, has won this round since he is up by 1.

Round 2:

First play:

"My point # is 4."

Roll 8d8: 2,4,3,2,8,4,1,4. Total: 28

Score:3(Because my point number showed up three times in that roll)

Second play:

"My point # is 3"

Roll 8d8: 3,1,3,3,6,5,2,7. Total: 30

Score: 3(Because my point number showed up three times in that roll)

NOTE: If its a tie(like this round), both players would re-roll, and they can change their point # if they want.

Round 3:

First play:

"My point # is 5."

Roll 8d8: 2,5,3,6,5,7,5,4. Total: 37

Score: 3(Because my point number showed up three times in that roll)

Second play:

"My point # is 1"

Roll 8d8: 3,8,1,4,6,5,2,7. Total: 36

Score:1(Because my point number showed up once in that roll)

The first player has won this round since he is up by 2 in this round.

Player 1's Final Score: 8

Player 2's Final Score: 5

Player 1 won this game because of the higher score. Player 2 must now give Player 1, 3000 credits(1000 credits per point), because 3 is the difference.

This game is simple enough once you see it in action, you'll catch on quite easily. Please spread this game around if you enjoy playing it, so this game can become popular and see people playing it in cantinas or in their ships, etc.

Thanks,

Sparkys, from Jung Ma

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.