Almost 50, what am I forgetting?

OrionDammit

This is my second character that I'm going to use for PVP. My first PVP character I didn't get 1000/1000 comms ready once I hit 50.

I have the 1k/1k saved up now, I just wonder if I'm forgetting anything. Any other tricks I can use to maximize my PVP gear acquisition once I'm 50?

Edited by OrionDammit

Buy a Champion bag, buy a BM bag.

You can only have one of each but you can have them before you have the valor to use them.

You can strip out expertise mods from pre 50 Pvp gear and put it in your gear to help a bit.

Also it's much easier now than it was to gear up, and they are making it even easier soon so.. no worries.

When you do hit 50... remember your damage/survivability is gonna be horrifable. However, all your Utility will still work fine! ;)

Edited by VoidJustice

I'd just say make an effort to have your pre-50 gear as good as possible when you hit 50. You can already have about 100 expertise from the 46 PvP weapons (and pulling the enhancements out of them).

It drives me crazy to see new 50s with 11k HP and they're sporting level 40 gear. That's just laziness and its generally reflective of their play. When I see new 50s and their gear reflects some effort to maximize their slots, it's indicative of a player who can make an actual contribution.

A BM bag likely still is a bonus but waiting for 1.2 you can just spend your 1k/1k on the actual gear from the vendor and skip the lame champ bag system. No idea what the new gear is going to be like as mentioned by another. Edited by Tamanous

It's valor 50, which you CAN have pre level 50.

well you can not buy BM bags, you can only get them threw the daily and weekly quests. You also need to be valor rank 60 to buy the commendations and open the bags. You can have one on you prior to reaching rank 60. You can also not have more valor than your current rank so you cant have rank 50 pre lvl 50.

Not flaming just setting the record straight.

I'd just say make an effort to have your pre-50 gear as good as possible when you hit 50. You can already have about 100 expertise from the 46 PvP weapons (and pulling the enhancements out of them).

It drives me crazy to see new 50s with 11k HP and they're sporting level 40 gear. That's just laziness and its generally reflective of their play. When I see new 50s and their gear reflects some effort to maximize their slots, it's indicative of a player who can make an actual contribution.

So I'll need another 3480 Warzone comms to be granted a 2 hander + 5 other weapons to extract the +25 Expertise Mods...well that's easily doable.

Edited by OrionDammit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.