Weapon/Armor with expertise under Lvl50

floriwie

The lvl 34, 38, and 46(?) PvP weapons also have expertise. The expertise is on the Enhancement slot, so you could buy a whole bunch of weapons and then pull the enhancements to slot into moddable armor if you wanted. Personally, I suspect you'd be better off saving up for your lvl 50 gear though.

I've bought 7 level 46 lightsabres, that each have a level 45 mod with 25 expertise, then I've gotten full orange set, and I will be modding that, I am level 39, saving up would result in a waste of MANY commendations.

yes, weapons with expertise are available from level 38 or so, although, very little.

I've bought 7 level 46 lightsabres, that each have a level 45 mod with 25 expertise, then I've gotten full orange set, and I will be modding that, I am level 39, saving up would result in a waste of MANY commendations.

yes, weapons with expertise are available from level 38 or so, although, very little.

I think you can buy as many Champion Commendations as you want now, which would be a better use of your Commendations (You used to be restricted to buying one Champion bag and saving 1000/1000 Warzone/Mercenary Commendations).

Edited by Dzhokhar

I think you can buy as many Champion Commendations as you want now, which would be a better use of your Commendations (You used to be restricted to buying one Champion bag and saving 1000/1000 Warzone/Mercenary Commendations).

oh yea!

unless theres a valor req on those as well, will check.

Yesterday I did not go over 1000/1000 so I do not know how ... maybe a patch was pushed meanwhile?

PVP Weapon Vendor sells a level 42 lightsaber with expertise, are there any other item with expertise for under 50 guys in the game?

Don't even bother with PvP gear until 50. I mean there are a couple of good pieces once you hit the Lvls to get it but you will find much better gear in the market terminals. I have all purple gear. I am lvl 47 and the gear ranged from 42-45. It is way better then the pvp stuff you can get.

Yesterday I did not go over 1000/1000 so I do not know how ... maybe a patch was pushed meanwhile?

No, you're still restricted to 1000/1000, but I think you can buy Champion Commendations now to avoid hitting the cap. I have definitely seen them on the PvP vendor, but I haven't tried buying them yet.

there is a valor requirement for buying champ commendations (50 valor)

it sucks. and you are still better/cheaper off buying the bags in long terms. Champ bags costs 800 commedations (calculated merc and wz together into wz only commanedations)

and 1 champ commendation is 120 wz commendations. 1 champ bag gives 7. buying 7 champ commendations with only wz comms would mean that you need 7x120=840 wz commendations. not to mention that a champ bag MAY give an unassembled item and, ofcourse, cash. and if need be centurion comms.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.